An experienced team of athletes and academics, climate scientists and ecopreneurs, green business leaders and journalists, devoted to finding the Jackie Robinsons and the Megan Rapinoes of climate change and getting them to join the fight.
If you would like to join the #ClimateComeback, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the CAREERS section.
Founder of GreenSportsBlog. Sports Sustainability marketing, communications and business development consultant and thought leader.
Founder of Recipric, visualizing and implementing sustainability and wellbeing strategies.
Unpaid Internship: Digital Content Strategist
Job Summary: Develop, implement and manage EcoAthletes’ social media efforts. Interact directly with EcoAthletes founder Lew Blaustein and the team.
Time: 5-8 hours per week, unpaid
- Create weekly social media post language, graphics, and calendars (Instagram, Twitter), leveraging popular hashtags and trending topics
- Track Instagram and Twitter traffic, providing weekly updates
- Manage EcoAthletes’ Instagram, including all posts, stories, etc. (Lew Blaustein manages Twitter as well as Facebook, and LinkedIn). This is where we interact with athletes and recruit new EcoAthletes Champions, our global network of climate-minded athletes! You will be expected to manage the Instagram account with at least 3 sessions of 10 minutes on the account per day,including interacting with followers and posting/reposting additional stories
- Occasional research projects, sometimes taking up to 10 hours per week, but typically less than 5 hours per week
- Occasional tech support for 1-2x quarterly EcoAthletes virtual events, including sharing a screen during a Zoom conversation, or conducting sound and video checks
- Attend weekly update calls/Zooms with EcoAthletes staff (~45 minutes)
Additional skills: Video editing & graphic design expertise is a plus